August 10, 2021 (Cheatham County School District)
As we begin the new school year, we want to share some important information about what to do if your child tests positive for COVID-19.
This year, contact tracing in school districts across the state is being handled by local Department of Health offices.
If your child tests positive, we ask that you immediately contact your school nurse. Our school nurses have the latest guidance from the Tennessee Department of Health, and they will refer to that documentation to determine what you need to do.
If your child is exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is required to quarantine, you should also immediately contact your school nurse.
Here’s the email addresses of our school nurses:
• Ashland City Elementary STEM Academy, Cheatham County Central High School and Riverside Academy: firstname.lastname@example.org
• East Cheatham Elementary School: email@example.com
• Kingston Springs Elementary School: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Pegram Elementary Fine Arts Magnet School: email@example.com
• Pleasant View Elementary School: firstname.lastname@example.org
• West Cheatham Elementary School and Cheatham Middle School: email@example.com
• Harpeth Middle School and Harpeth High School: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sycamore Middle School and Sycamore High School: email@example.com
If someone in your household tests positive for COVID-19, they need to contact the local Department of Health at 615-792-4318 and report that information.
With everything COVID, please understand that this is subject to change, and we will notify you with any updates when they become available.
Please click on the ads below to learn about local businesses