Assisted Living Locators recently announced the launch of its franchise in Nashville, serving the metro area and Middle Tennessee. Assisted Living Locators provides the full continuum of care offering FREE guidance in locating quality assisted living and in-home care options. The new franchise owner is Senior Care Advisor Col. Tim Tuttle, USAFR, Ret., a Franklin resident.
According to Tuttle, the service will be especially helpful to seniors and their families during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic by offering an easy-to-use, online assessment tool, virtual consultations with families and online tours of senior communities.
“To proactively protect our vulnerable seniors and families as the coronavirus evolves, I’m available 24/7 to provide access to senior care solutions on demand to help reduce exposure to the virus,” explained Tuttle. He stated the FREE services include:
- Easy-to-use, online Assessment Tool, to give quick insight to appropriate senior housing
- Virtual in-take interview by phone or video technology to learn how to best serve you
- Online tours with qualified vetted home health, hospice, assisted living, memory care and adult family homes
- Status updates on visitation and acceptance of move-ins for assisted living communities and skilled nursing facilities in your area
- Home care support with network of leading regional home care agencies; whether to ensure a safe home environment for seniors or to help with the activities of daily living required during a period of self-quarantine
- Dedicated local resources for seniors and families such as eldercare attorneys, skilled home health, moving companies and hospice
- Guidance throughout the entire decision-making process.
“During this challenging time, online assessment tools and virtual communication will be more important than ever in maintaining the well-being of seniors and their families,” he added. “I’m here to answer your questions and concerns about COVID-19 and senior placement, whether it’s for a short-term or long-term solution.”
For more information about Assisted Living Locators FREE service for seniors and their families, call Tim Tuttle at 615-375-3553 or visit www.assistedlivinglocators.com/nashville.