These CCCHS students qualified for the state HOSA competition (CCSD)
Cheatham County Central High School and Sycamore High School students have qualified for the state HOSA (Health Occupation Students of America) competition, scheduled for March 28-30 in Knoxville, Tennessee.
The students recently participated in the Upper Middle Tennessee HOSA regional competition for the opportunity to advance to state.
CCCHS students who placed in the regional competition and are now heading to the state competition:
• Sydnee Mitchell, third place, Human Growth & Development
• Lily Shadowens, fourth place, Behavioral Health (not pictured)
• Marlee Whittaker, fifth place, Medical Law & Ethics
• Katie Gruber, second place, Pathophysiology
• Emma Lewis, third place, Medical Terminology
• Ian Reed, second place, Sports Medicine (not pictured)
• Ryley Knox, fourth place, Medical Spelling
• Eli Johnstone, fifth place, Physical Therapy
• CCCHS team of Georgia Hunter and Analee Lewis, second place, CPR/First Aid
These SHS students qualified for the state HOSA competition (CCSD)
Sycamore students who placed in the regional competition and are now heading to the state competition:
• Dental Terminology, second place: Ava Hill • Human Growth and Development, fourth place: Abigail (Aby) Martinez • Medical Law and Ethics, second place: Gracie Jacoway • Medical Reading, fifth place: Heaven Doyle • Medical Terminology, second place: Ranya Moreland • Pharmacology, third place: Olivia Heflin • Medical Assisting, second place: Ward Graddey • Prepared Speaking, second place: Avery Dixon • HOSA Bowl, first place: Lauren Davenport, Presley Jones, Elley McMahan, and Josie McLachlan