October 23-27 is Red Ribbon Week, a nationally-recognized campaign to prevent drug use. Staff and students of Sycamore High School will be participating in activities throughout the week in order to promote this drug-free campaign. They will pass out red ribbons for people to wear throughout the week, and students will have the opportunity to make pledges to be drug-free.
Dress Up Days:
- Monday (10/23): “Don’t get tied up in drugs” – wear tie dye
- Tuesday (10/24): “Don’t let drugs ruin your dreams” – wear pajamas
- Wednesday (10/25): “Have the power to say no to drugs” – wear superhero shirts/attire
- Thursday (10/26): “Say BOO to drugs” – wear Halloween themed attire
- Friday (10/27): “Spread love, not drugs” – wear red shirts/attire